All About Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation
Introduction to Butt Implants and Augmentation
The buttocks and hips are a popular target for plastic and cosmetic surgery given that corrections in these areas can change the overall appearance and shape of the body. Cosmetic surgery such as Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation has also become much less expensive, safer, and with a much faster recovery time recently, adding to the popularity of these procedures. In fact, while Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation used to be performed only on those who truly required it due to injury or deformity, cosmetic clinics are now more commonly doing them for people who just want to change their overall shape and look.
Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation itself is generally simple, fast, and uncomplicated. Most plastic surgery practices do it as day surgery. These procedures are unlikely to be covered by standard insurance, though, unless it is being done to correct a birth defect or injury, but even then you should consult with your insurance provider first.
There are two basic common types of buttock augmentation:
1. Butt implant surgery where an actual synthetic implant is added that changes the shape and outline of the area, and
2. Butt augmentation or butt injections of substances such as silicone and fat that also change the fullness or shape.
Both of these procedures can also smooth areas of cellulite, however one or the other may be more fitting for your unique needs and desired outcome. Butt implant surgery involves the surgical insertion of artificial implants into the buttocks with the end result being a change in size, shape, and proportion. The butt implants can give definition where there once was none or just improve the appearance of the area overall. The most famous type of butt injections are Brazilian Butt Lifts, also called butt injections, fat transfer, or fat grafting. In these Brazilian butt lift cosmetic procedures, fat is removed from one of more areas, and redeposited in others to change the shape of the buttocks.
People who go through butt augmentation surgery enhance not only their appearance, but also their self-esteem and self-confidence. However, as with any surgery, you should consider many factors, such as your overall health going in, the long-term consequences, and the costs before pursuing buttocks augmentation. It is vital that you discuss the potential of butt augmentation surgery with your primary physician, a qualified plastic surgeon, and your family.
Types of Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation
There are several types of reasons for Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation, and you may want to explore each by looking at pictures available in your cosmetic surgeon’s office or online. In general, any Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation procedure will add substance to the buttocks, making the area more full and shapely. In some cases the hips will be affected. You will then fit into clothing better, and look like you have perfectly even curves and a more noticeable buttocks. Your confidence will go up, and people will tend to notice something different and more attractive about you even if they are unsure why!
Here are your three specific options for buttocks augmentation:
• Correct buttocks “shape flaws” through butt injections where fat is strategically deposited in the buttocks area to give the area a lift and fill in where substance is missing
• The perfect placement of the butt injection is key, so an experienced cosmetic surgeon is important
• Perfect body contours and shape by having the shape of this area, and perhaps the hips as well, modified through buttocks injections
• Improve overall body proportionality by having the butt augmented with a Brazilian fat lift
• Recover more quickly and resume normal activities faster with buttocks injections
• Design your perfect buttocks shape with a custom-made buttocks implant
• Correct buttocks “shape flaws” and unevenness with butt implants
• Fit into clothing better such as jeans by redefining your shape with a butt implant
• While more expensive and harder to recover from, butt implant surgery is unquestionably permanent and predictable
• Butt implants are safe despite being an invasive surgery, but the skill and experience of the plastic surgeon is still key
• Enlargement is designed to just add fullness in general with butt injections
• Enlargement will not correct specific flaws, but rather will just make the whole buttocks area larger
• Those who describe themselves as having a flat area often pursue buttocks enlargement
• May be a little less expensive because it takes a bit less fine tuning than other butt lift surgeries
• Safe and effective and less likely to wear off than a more specific Brazilian butt lifts or other buttocks injections that are designed to correct a flaw.
Buttocks implants, buttocks injections, and butt enlargement are the three major types of butt augmentation surgery available today, with each having both positives and drawbacks. One or the other may be right for you for your buttocks augmentation, though in some cases you may be able to choose equally to get similar results. One of the most effective ways to know which one is for you is to use software that takes a picture of you and creates images of what you will look like after each type of butt lift cosmetic surgery. Similarly, your cosmetic surgeon may have before and after pictures of people who have a similar body type as you.
Butt Augmentation and Butt Lifts Benefits
There are many reasons people choose to have Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation cosmetic procedures. We are listing out top ten benefits of these cosmetic procedures in no particular order. Your own reasons may vary – perhaps being some of these and perhaps being others – but these are the major reason why cosmetic surgery in the buttocks region is increasingly popular:
1. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation changes your entire shape, making you look more proportional and evenly built. The midsection, including the buttock and hip area, is key to your overall shape and body appearance. The easiest way to change your body type is through a change in your midsection.
2. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation help you fill out clothing and swimwear better, making them look better on you and you better in them. People are naturally drawn to your middle when looking at your clothes and bathing suits. They may not even know exactly why you look different, but they’ll certainly know that you look better and more attractive after this cosmetic surgery
3. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation may leave slight scars, but only in areas that are hidden anyway, under clothing or even small bikinis. Unlike other cosmetic surgeries, no one has no know you’ve had your buttocks lifted. The aftereffects are quite minimal, even of implant cosmetic surgery.
4. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation cosmetic procedures are safe, having been performed many times over by most skilled and experienced cosmetic and plastic surgeons. You can trust that this relatively simple surgery will likely go as planned. This is not a new cosmetic surgery, even though advances are continually being made regarding specific techniques used by plastic surgeons.
5. Butt implants are permanent – no touch up is required, nor is any expensive follow-up surgery needed. You choose the unique and specific implant that is designed for you, and that is the one you get. There should be no surprises with butt implant plastic surgery.
6. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation can lift your confidence and self-esteem by giving you the look you’ve always wanted and correcting flaws you’ve felt you’ve had min your midsection. You will feel better about your entire appearance, walking with confidence.
7. Butt lifts with fat injections can be done in stages so they do not make your appearance change too much all at once. This way people will only gradually come to see the new and more attractive and shapely you. You can make sure you don’t overdo it this way.
8. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation will not affect your ability to perform in sports or otherwise to be active in any way. While right after the procedure you will have to take it easy because so many activities revolve around your core, eventually you will be able to resume any and all sports and activities you did previously.
9. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation recovery is simple and usually goes smoothly and as predicted. Long afterwards you will feel no side effects or long-term pain or changes due to this cosmetic procedure.
10. Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation can be followed by other cosmetic procedures that correct other areas as well, giving a better all around shape and look. For example, chest augmentation, fat removal in the thighs, lipo, and other cosmetic procedures may be pursued to augment the effects of this plastic surgery.
These are just some of the benefits of butt implant and buttock augmentation procedures. In general this is a relatively common surgery among plastic and cosmetic surgeons and therefore it is safe, predictable, and simple. Of course you should always consult with your own primary care physician about any potential plastic or cosmetic procedure to see if any unique medical issues you have might complicate things.
The Downside of Butt Augmentation and Butt Lifts
For the most part people get what they wanted with butt augmentation and butt implants. In some cases there is disappointment that the surgery did not do enough to correct whole body shape issues, we would not classify this a s a risk. There are some true risks, however, that you should be aware of before going through this particular cosmetic procedure, such as:
1. The risk that weight gain or loss could undo some of the effects of butt lift surgery, especially fat injections. When you gain or lose weight the fat in your body shifts as does your body shape. Thus, naturally, the buttock area can change in shape as can the surrounding area a time goes on, and these changes may undo or at least lower the effects of the originally butt lift. This risk is mostly under your control.
2. No amount of computer simulation and visualization can prepare you for exactly what you shape will be after Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation, thus one risk if you go the route having an implant designed is that you cannot easily undo it. You need to be very sure that you will be happy with the results and chose a cosmetic surgeon who has done enough procedures so that he or she can predict what you will look like afterwards.
3. While the risk of infection is generally low, there is always the possibility that any area where you have surgery or injections will get infected. Of course in the case of butt implants and butt lift fat injections such an infection, even if relatively mild, may prevent you from being comfortable at work.
4. While not a medical risk, Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation carries some financial risk, especially when it comes to fat injections. Sometimes it is not clear exactly how many injection sites will be needed to get the desired effect on the buttocks area, and if you end up wanting more than originally planned to ge the look you wanted, the price may rise.
5. Recovery time is hard to predict and one risk of Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation is that you will not be comfortably back to work as quickly as you originally hoped or planned. This risk factor may be especially true of butt injections where the cosmetic surgeon may have to perform more injections than originally thought, or in the case of a butt implant when the surrounding area just does not heal fast.
6. Other areas of your body may be problematic after buttocks injections. This risk is less common but certainly possible since the cosmetic surgeon in taking fat from other areas and redistributing it to the buttocks area. The areas where the fat used in the butt injection is taken could become infected.
7. Pain is hard to predict as is pain tolerance as it relates to Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation recovery. This is one area where the cosmetic surgeon may have trouble giving you an accurate measurement of “risk”, since the degree of pain you will be in is hard to calculate. This is particularly true of butt implants.
These are just a few of the Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation risks that are more common. Of course your unique medical condition plays a huge role, as does the degree of butt augmentation surgery you are pursuing. The more invasive the surgery, as in the case of butt implants, or the more extensive, as in the case of butt injections used for general buttocks enlargement, the more likely you are to face risks. The more experienced and qualified your cosmetic surgeon the less likely the risks and the more experience she or he has in predicting the degree of risk you face.
Do not downplay the risks of your butt lift, and do everything you can to mitigate them so that your Butt Implants and Butt Augmentation can be successful.
Real Sefl provides some good butt augmentation before and after pictures